Virtual Assistant Services

 
 
DIY Design Plan

Remember the day when you decided you wanted to pursue interior design? You put your best foot forward and was ready to flood the world with your amazing talent!

But then reality sets in.

As the business picks up you realize that 10% of your life is designing the "fun" stuff while the other 90% involves data entry, drawings, vendor follow-up: all the things you hate but is a necessary evil of doing business.

 

Untitled design (2).png
 

Hi! Olivia Benson here, a passionate interior designer like yourself that wants nothing more than to get you back to doing the things you love! I know how frustrating it can be to wear multiple hats while still running a successful business, but it doesn't have to be this way.

Whether you need an all-in-one assistant to take on a workload or a shoulder to cry on, I'm here to help!

 
 

I'm the right Virtual Assistant for you if

  • Your business is picking up and you need an extra hand to take on more projects.
  • Learning a new program is intimidating and thought of writing another social media post makes you cringe.
  • You'd rather spend your time designing beautiful spaces and being with your "A" team then stuck behind a screen 
  • You want to build a lasting relationship with a Virtual Assistant that will be with you every step of the way and cheer you on!

And the best part? You can hire me as little or as much as you want!

 

What services do you offer?

errores10.jpg
  • Drafting
  • Schedules
  • Specifications
  • Data Entry
  • Photoshop Rendering
  • Moodboard Mock-ups
  • Vendor Follow-up
  • Client on-boarding process
  • Project Mangement
  • Shipping Management
  • Creating Proposals, Invoices, etc.
  • Designing Business Collateral
  • Social Media Management
  • And More!

$30 per hour


Interested in working with me?

Contact me using the form below!